Koh Sangji Tango Band will be playing live music for us at the Grand Milonga, May 3rd Saturday 9pm.
Koh Sangji is the foremost bandoneon player in Korea. She and her band have been playing in milongas, music festivals, concert halls, and have gained a very enthusiastic following in Korea. Their music is vibrant and energetic, and they will be playing a repertoire tailored for social dancing at the Grand Milonga of 2014 Seoul Tango Festival. Don't miss it!
- Koh Sangji studied with Komatsu Ryota in Japan and Federico Pereiro and Nestor Marconi in Buenos Aires. She graduated from La Orquesta Escuela de Tango Emilio Balcarce in 2011.
- 2012 - Performed at the Korean tour of Bajofondo
- 2012 - Performed at the intermission of Kim Dong-Ryool national tour
- 2012, 2013 - Performed at Seoul Jazz Festival
- 2013 - Composed and performed the trailer for Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival
- 2013 - Performed and arranged music for Lee Seung-gi Concert
- 2014 - Performed in TV Program SBS K-POP STAR and KBS Forever Classics